In line with its responsible investor philosophy, Mirova is committed ...
Diversity, Expertise and Sharing: Mirova Vision
Multi-disciplinary experts driven by a common vision Sharing knowledge and experience
• Mirova draws on the expertise of some forty specialists with complementary backgrounds: experts on thematic strategies, engineers, financial and ESG(1) analysts, and project finance and solidarity finance professionals.
• These specialists work collaboratively and share the same ambition: to identify the drivers of sustainable economic development.
- Philippe Zaouati is CEO of Mirova, the responsible investment subsidiary of Natixis AM
- In charge of the European Fund and Asset Managers Association’s (EFAMA) working group on responsible investment since 2011
- Member of the board the International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN) since 2012
- President of the SRI Commission of the French Asset Managers’ Association (AFG) since 2012
Sustainable equities and Impact investing
CIO Sustainable equities and Impact investing
Head of Renewable energy
Head of Public-private partnerships
Head of Responsible research
DEVELOPMENT & COORDINATION
Head of Development and coordination