In line with its responsible investor philosophy, Mirova is committed ...
Investing in sustainable business models that create long-term value
THE MIROVA APPROACH
Proposing a conviction-based fundamental asset management approach to European and global companies that provides innovative solutions to address the challenges of sustainable development.
• Assets under management: around €3.1 billion(1)
• A dozen specialists(1)
CIO Sustainable equities and Impact investing
• An original approach to market analysis using 8 sustainable investment themes to identify investment opportunities throughout the value chain and across all industries.
• A selection of "future winners" - businesses that are capable of delivering performance over the long term using business models that adequately address the challenges of sustainable economic development.
• A thorough analysis of company fundamentals, which involves assessing the quality of their strategic positioning, the quality of their management and their financial strength.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
(1) Source: Mirova, as of 31/12/2016.