In line with its responsible investor philosophy, Mirova is committed ...
Reconciling the social and/or environmental impact with a financial return
THE MIROVA APPROACH
Investing a portion of the assets in unlisted companies and structures with a strong social and/or environmental impact.
• Seeking to achieve a social and/or environmental return by funding needs that are inadequately met by traditional financial channels in France.
• Supporting, via targeted investments:
- Investors in significant social impact projects
- Projects in collaboration with renowned partners to assess and monitor funded projects (France Active…).
• Over 30 years of experience
• N°1 in France(1) in
• N°1 in France(1) in SRI employee saving schemes
Supporting job creation
Financing companies and solidarity structures that actively contribute to the creation or consolidation of jobs for people who are experiencing difficulties.
Addressing issues related to employment, social needs and housing, environment and international solidarity through a multithematic offering.
(1) Baromètre Finansol 2015.