Quality #apprenticeships attract #talent to European #SMEs! ...
Sustainable research philosophy :
• Mirova offers a fundamental conviction-driven investment approach in order to combine value creation with sustainable development.
• Mirova has a responsible investment research team offering complementary expertise united around a shared philosophy.
Sustainability issues :
• Sustainable development challenges will restructure our economy in depth. Like any momentum for change, this one carries both opportunities and risks.
• Without disregarding the need to control extra-financial risks, the idea is to focus our work primarily on research on the most appropriate environmental, social and structural innovations so that these may form a basis of our investment decisions.
• The analysis of corporate social responsibility (CSR) therefore requires a review of ESG challenges on top of financial analysis.
«Socially responsible investment should be seen not as the application of definitive ethical rules, but rather as a dynamic process aimed at encouraging investments in the projects best suited to sustainable development challenges.With this approach, while ethical and financial concerns belong to two quite distinct orders, they can overlap and even be matched.»
Hervé Guez, Head of responsible investment research, Mirova