Exercising shareholders’ responsibility withguidance from governance and engagement experts
THE MIROVA APPROACH
Supporting institutional investors and asset managers in exercising their voting rights and implementing engagement actions, the goal being to create long-term value for all stakeholders.
A tailor-made advisory service offer based on the following features:
• Pragmatic: analysis from the investor’s perspective, taking into account the macro-economic context and the specific features of the local environment and companies
• Responsible: review of resolutions integrating environmental and social criteria
• Constructive: on-going dialogue with companies.
• €40 billion in assets under advisory1
• 522 engagement actions conducted with 162 companies in 20151
(1) Source: Mirova as of 31/12/2015.
REPORTING ON THE VOTING RIGHTS EXERCISE
The last reports on the exercise of voting rights by Mirova as shareholder of the UCITS and AIF it manages are available on the following link.
These data are powered by ISS (Institutional Shareholder Services).